With Facebook marketing, it can be fairly easy to operate a static page that doesn’t engage properly with ‘fans’.
Businessnewsdaily.com has created a list of five things businesses can do to improve their presence on Facebook – based on the advice given by professional marketers:
- Involve your business in the same communities as your customers: Finding the relevant communities, both physical and online, is a great way to interact with people. Interaction in communities can help to build up trust and reputation.
- Identify the influencers amongst your fans: This is simply a case of rewarding those promoting your business (for example by word of mouth). Giving them early access to a product or an event with similar level of exclusivity will only strengthen a business’ position.
- Utilise your Facebook ‘fans’ as a focus group: Facebook ‘fans’ are usually very keen to voice their opinions on products and marketing strategies.
- Test your Facebook ads: Create a selection of copy and images ads. Once live, optimise based on which is performing best.
- Offer promotions: Promotions work, be it money-off offers or sweepstake prize-draws, there’s always interest. They could also influence people to give your business a try.
News on Facebook marketing brought to you by ContentVOX, the news feed specialist.